SIX ESSENTIALS FOR A QUALITY CONSTRUCTION PROJECT
A Construction Project, big or small, is termed successfull if it is delivered in time within the budge meeting all quality specifications. This can be achieved, if and only if the above mentioned 'SIX ESSENTIALS' are properly taken care off.
M/s. Jayaprakash and Prakash Constructions Private Limited, an ISO 9001-2015 certified Company, has been successfully delivering Project Management Consultancy services to Clients, more than a decade.
Presently company is capable of implementing its proven management consultancy services in any part of the globe for any type of Construction Project
- Design and Drawings
- Preparation of drawing for approval
- Estimation, Costing & Master Schedule
- Procurement of Men, Material & Machinery
- Design & Works Co ordination and Site Management
Design and Drawings
- Study site condition, client requirements and rules of land
- Design and detailings of Layout and Elevations
- View Presentation (One view)
- Design and detailing of Electrical system
- Design and detailing of Water supply system
- Design and detailing of Waste water treatment system
- Design and detailing of Fire & Rescue system
- Design and detailing of HVAC system
- Design and detailing of Interior
- Design and detailing of Exterior and Landscaping
- Design and detailing of Foundation and Superstructure
Preparation of drawing for approval
- Sanction from Local Authority if required
- Layout approval from District Town planning if required
- Layout approval from Chief Town planning if required
- Sanction from Fire & Rescue Department if required
- Sanction from Electrical Inspectorate if required
- Sanction from Pollution Control Board if required
- Sanction from National Highway Authority if required
- Sanction from State Environment Impact Dept if required
Estimation, Costing & Master Schedule
- Project Costing
- Estimates to financial institution
- Resource Charts
- Project Schedule
- Milestone Chart
Procurement of Men, Material & Machinery
- Receive requisitions from site management team
- Preparation of Tender Documents
- Inviting bids
- Negotiate and bargain
- Execute Agreement/Work Order/Purchase Order
- Follow up till successful delivery
Design & Works Co ordination and Site Management
- Request and receive all required drawings, detailings, material specifications, acceptance criteria etc, for the completion of works, from consultants through Design Coordination Team or Client.
- Request and receive clarifications for Design issues, for the completion of works, from Consultants through Design Coordination Team or Client.
- Request and receive all required Men, Material & Machinery resources, for the completion of works, from Contractors & Material vendors through Procurement Team or Client.
- Prepare Detailed planning in line with Master schedule so as to complete all works in agreed duration.
- Get necessary Quality Approvals for materials from Audit team, if required
- Coordinate and Execute maximum simultaneous works at site to keep up with theagreed schedule
- Ensure that work is proceeding as per the latest drawings and specifications.
- Work Supervision, Site Coordination and day to day Management.
- Implement Approved Safety Standards at site on a daily basis, if required.
- Prepare Daily Inward, Outward, Consumption and Balance stock Records & Control Wastage of Client Supply Materials.
- Implement Approved Quality Systems at site on a daily basis, if required.
- Record, check and initiate bill/ invoices of Men, Material & Machinery and handover to Client or Audit Team as agreed.
- Prepare Weekly Progress Review Report, Conduct weekly Progress review meetings with contractors at site, discuss all issues with contractors, record minutes and circulate.
- Get approval for agenda of any meeting to be held, from Client/ Client Coordinator and circulate.
- Coordinate and Execute maximum simultaneous works at site to keep up with the agreed schedule.
- Get approval for minutes of the meeting of any meeting conducted, from Client/ Client Coordinator and circulate.
- Get approval for extra items from Client/ Client Coordinator.
- Receive Audit objections from Client and give satisfactory explainations for the same in writing and close out.
- Coordinating with Contractors for Catch up Schedule and circulate.
- Witness all permanent Works.
- Maintain all drawings, documents properly and orderly at site.
- Prepare all Quality Records on a daily basis and maintain properly and orderly at site.
- Conduct periodic interaction with Client and inform any change or suggestions to all concerned and coordinate.
- Interaction & Co-ordination with all concerned for the smooth progress of work. # Support consultants and audit team when required.
- Daily Work Recording and Reporting to concerned
- Checking of dimensions of work with respect to approved drawings and Specifications
- Checking of materials used with respect to agreed material specification
- Checking of workmanship with respect to agreed acceptance criteria
- Checking of procedure through surprise visits if required
- Checking of Quantity variations of BOQ/Resources with respect to baseline estimate
- Checking the relevance and reasons of extra items
- Checking of Bills of contractors and material vendors if required
- Reconciliation of owner supply materials if required
- Checking of safety measures with respect to safety plan if required
Audit Schedule of work
- Checking of time schedule with respect to baseline schedule
- Prepare delay analysis
Expertise to tell you, How much will it cost to build
Our Periodic Quality Audits of works at site and reports, will assure you that your project is moving forward as per the plan and quality norms.
Assists you to select most reliable, competent contractors at competitive rates, through item rate mode of tendering